Product Release: Access Control Keypads
ASSA ABLOY New Zealand is pleased to announce the addition of the S200 Blue Keypad to the Access Control Keypad range, as well as a price reduction to the existing ES626 and ES634 keypads.
The single door, self-contained access control keypads are the perfect solution for commercial orresidential applications, where electronic locking devices are utilised.
The Keypad range creates an ideal entrance solution when combined with products such as theSecuritron GL1 Gate Lock or the Interlock Cobalt Lock.
- No moving parts (solid state piezo technology)
- Solid metal housing (ES626, ES634) Polycarbonate housing (S200)
- Vandal proof (resistant to glue, knives and gum)
- Water resistant (IP68)
- Anodised graphics never wear off (ES626, ES634)
- Keypad resists shock, vibration, temperature and impact
- Adjustable door open time (from 1-99 seconds)
- Up to 200 user codes (100 million combinations)
- Volt free relay output
- Request to exit contact (remote operation)
Heavy Duty 2 Amp Form C Relay
- Mechanical Strength
Meets MIL standards 810C, 202E, 461B and 462 for shock vibrations
Operational temperature range -40°C to +125°C
Solid metal housing (ES626, ES634) Polycarbonate housing (S200)
Pricing information can be found on the Online Catalogue at www.assaabloycatalogue.co.nz.
If you have any questions, please contact your ASSA ABLOY representative or call our CustomerServices Team on (09) 448 9188.