Product Release: Traka 21 - Key Management System
ASSA ABLOY is pleased to announce the release of the Traka 21 Key Management System. This innovative plug and play system provides small to medium size businesses with the very latest in intelligent key management.
Simple, efficient and cost-effective, Traka 21 helps trace and account for every key and keyset, which are individually locked in place, ensuring easy and effective monitoring of critical business operations.
The complete solution is comprised by the following:
- Stand-alone Plug & Play solution with advanced RFID technology
- Touchscreen interface
- PIN access to designated keys or keysets which are individually locked in place
- Keys are securely attached using special security seals
- Simple to configure through the setup wizard
- No requirement for network connection or PC
- Concealed robust fixing points allow secure wall fixing
- Mains operated with optional battery backup
- User, key and access rights administration
- Multilingual functionality
- Screen based audit trail and reporting capability or export via USB port
- 21 robust, long-life iFobs with security seals
- 21 locking receptors with LEDs
- Robust and compact aluminium & ABS housing with no exposed hinges or obvious access points
- Manual override and door release functions in case of emergency
- Audible alarms
- Cabinet dimensions: (H)427mm x (W)246mm x (D)95mm
- Weight: 3.94kg
- Power supply: Input: 100-240V AC, Output: 15V DC
- Battery backup: DC12v 1.2Ah (optional)
- Power: 15v 0.7amp max
- Operating temp: Ambient, for indoor use only (-5°C to +50°C at 95% non-condensing relative humidity)
- Mounting: Wall
- Key positions: 21
- Users per system: 1,000
- Interface: PIN only
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Further information and images are available here.
Pricing information is available on the online catalogue at www.assaabloycatalogue.co.nz.
If you have any questions, please contact your ASSA ABLOY representative or call our Customer Services Team on (09) 448 9188.