Welcome to the ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™ information portal designed exclusively for architects, contractors, distribution, and end user facility owners working in a 3D Building Information Model (BIM) environment.
ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio is a suite of BIM software tools for creating visualising, modifying, and exporting complete door, frame, and hardware 3D objects for use in design, construction, and facility management.
- Configuration engine instantly creates hundreds of openings, including curtain panel and custom frame/light applications, with modifiable and schedulable associated parameters.
- Official plugin for Revit by Autodesk
- Custom build your own virtual 3D door libraries tailored to match firm or facility standards and construction guidelines.
- Non-proprietary database includes product pricing and detailed 3-part specification sections.
- Built-in links to supplemental information including: catalogue and technical data sheets, installation and maintenance instructions, and sustainability and performance documents.
- Openings Studio is a web-based application. No additional software installation required.
Would you like to learn more about the Openings Studio suite of software tools and how they can increase productivity and reduce inefficiencies in the design and specification of 'openings'? If so, please please contact your ASSA ABLOY representative or call our Customer Services Team on (09) 448 9188.